Department of Administrative Services
Head of Department, Nina Karlstedt: +46 (0)8 563 085 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinating, monitoring and improving the systems for records management, finance, procurement, facilities management and human resources.
Department of Higher Education Analysis
- monitors and follows the development within the higher education sector, primarily at the national level but also internationally,
- performs government assigned investigations, analysis and evaluations and is the responsible body for higher education statistics in Sweden,
- responsible for certain issues related to admission to higher education, especially regarding entry requirements and selection criteria for higher education entrants, and
- responsible for developping the Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test for higher education.
Head of Department, Annika Pontén: +46 (0)8 563 087 57
Department of Communications
Head of Department, Eva Ferndahl: +46 (0)8 563 085 email@example.com
- Presenting comprehensive and unbiased information about higher education studies
- Motivating young people to study at higher education institutions
- Spreading information about the results of work undertaken by Swedish National Higher Education.
Department of Information Technology
Head of Department, Lena Mahlberg: +46 (0)8 563 085 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Procuring, maintaining and improving the information and telephone systems.
Department of Legal Affairs
Head of Department, Christian Sjöstrand: +46 (0)8 563 087 email@example.com
- Inspecting higher education institutions to ensure their compliance with legislation and regulations
- Providing administrative support and legal expertise to the Board of Appeals and the Suspensions Board
- Ensuring the legality and quality of Högskoleverket's (Swedish National Agency for Higher Education) regulations.
Department of Quality Assurance
Head of Department Maria Sundkvist +46 (0)8 563 086 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluating the quality of first, second and third cycle programmes
- Examining the entitlement to award first and second cycle qualifications
- Reviewing applications for the entitlement to award third cycle qualifications
- Developing and spreading information about quality assurance procedures in higher education.
Department of Qualifications Recognition
Head of Department, Lars Petersson: +46 (0)8 563 088 email@example.com
- Assessing post-secondary qualifications from other countries
- Assessing whether post-secondary study programmes in other countries are of a sufficiently high standard for Swedish students to be eligible for student finance
- Supporting higher education institutions with the expertise required to accredit higher educational qualifications from abroad
- Granting qualified teacher status to teachers trained abroad
- Applying international directives and conventions regarding the accreditation of qualifications from other countries.